Movavi Video Editor is a multifunctional video editor for non-techie and professionals because it’s a simple layout and powerful editing tools. This article will learn how to add media in Movavi Video Editor Plus.
Adding media or importing your picture or footages are basic steps for your smooth editing. If you will not add media or insert some images then you will not able to do editing. This article will learn how we can insert media and how many ways to insert media in Movavi Video Editor Plus.
- How to use Movavi Video Editor tools
- Remove Watermark from Movavi Video Editor Plus
- Review of Movavi Video Editor Plus 2021
Disclosure: Hello everyone! We believe in transparency at 9creators.com so I am disclosing that certain products and links to those specific products on this website will earn us an affiliate commission for any online purchase that you may make. Learn more
How to add media in Movavi Video Editor Plus
To begin working on your video project, you first need to add some media files. Use your own files or any of the built-in media.
Adding Personal Files
- On the File import tab, click Add Files.
- Select the files you want and click Open.
- After that, they will appear on the Media bin tab.
- From the Media bin tab, drag and drop the files onto the Timeline.
- You can unselect all files by clicking on an empty area on the Media bin tab or by selecting a single file.
Adding Built-In Media
- On the File Import tab, select the type of media you want.
- It contains sounds, music, sample videos, or backgrounds.
Sounds – fun sound effects and audio samples to make your videos more expressive.
Music – instrumental tracks for your background music.
Sample video – video clips that you can use as intros, overlays, and animated backgrounds.
Backgrounds – image backdrops for your titles and transparent clips.
- Switch to a tab.
- Click the file icon to download and preview or listen to it.
- Choose a media file and drag it onto the Timeline to add it to the project.
Arranging the Media filesOnce you’ve added the files, they will appear on the Timeline at the bottom of the window. The Timeline allows you to arrange the clips in the order you want.
Record Video in Movavi Video Editor Plus
This section will cover that how to record video in Movavi Video Editor Plus and add it to the timeline.
Let’s take a look at how to perform these tasks.
- Connect a camera to the computer.
- Make sure that the system recognizes the camera and that it is working properly.
- On the File Import tab, click Record Video.
- The recording module will open in a separate window.
- Check the screenshot.
Basic Recording Setting
- Select the camera from the Video capture device dropdown menu.
- Then, select a resolution and frame rate. A higher resolution will have better quality, but the video file size will be larger.
- A higher frame rate is necessary for recording motion, while static scenes can be captured with a lower frame rate.
- Select the microphone from the Audio capture device dropdown menu.
- Check out the screenshot below.
Choose a destination folder. By default, the recordings are saved to your Movavi Library folder.
To change the default folder, click the icon next to the Save files to the field.
Click Start Capture to begin recording the video.
During capture, you can take snapshots using the camera icon.
When you’re done, click Back to editing at the bottom of the window.
The captured files will be added to the Timeline and saved to your computer.
Create Intro Video in Movavi Video Editor Plus
Create intro video in Movavi Video Editor Plus
Methods to create Intro Video
Simply follow the steps to create Intro videos in Movavi Video Editor Plus.
- Click the Titles icon on the left-hand sidebar and select Intro videos.
- Find the New intro clip and drag and drop it onto the Timeline.
- Now click on the video to edit it.
Click the pencil icon on the clip, and the Timeline will switch to intro editing mode.
Add your own media files (video, audio, or pictures), effects, titles, and more.
Work just as you would be working on a regular project, but keep in mind that you’re making a special introductory video.
- Now click on Apply and Return button to save the project and go back to the main editing timeline
To save the intro video and use it in other projects, select the intro clip and click the copy button. The intro will be saved with all the other items in the collection. You can edit it at any time while working on the project.
The Movavi software is easy to use video editing software. We have covered the importing media and also adding intro videos in Movavi. In the coming chapters, we will discuss everything in detail so that you learn more accurately in complete detail.
In the end, we hope that you understand that how to use your software and also get the knowledge of its layout. We explain in a very simple method so that you can understand everything clearly.
What do you think about this software kindly tell us in the comment section below? For more reviews and tutorials Like Our Facebook Page or SUBSCRIBE Our YouTube Channel, you can also Follow Us on Twitter too for daily updates.