Movavi Screen recorder$39.95
Ease of Working9.5/10
User Friendly Interface8.0/10
- Simple user interface, easy to handle and master even for computer newbie.
- Support 13+ Languages
- Simple installation for newbie.
- Capturing video qualtiy is best.
- Ability to capture from mobile.
- The 7-day free trial period is a bit short.
- Trial limit is 2 minute only
- The webcam options are limited
- Do not provide Editing tools
- Expensive if we buy Suite
If you are looking for an easy-to-use screen recorder, you have maybe heard about many screen recorders. But there are many similar tools out there so you need to make sure it is the right tool you get for your needs. So if you want to find out exactly what it can do for you, if it is free, what limitations it has, and more, this Movavi Screen Recorder Review 2020 will give you all this info so you can easily see if it is for you or not.
The Movavi Screen Capture Studio is a reliable screen recorder software’s that can capture everything on your computer screen and edit it with high-quality output. The program is suitable for all level of computer users as the interface is simple and easy to master and controls.
Movavi Screen Recorder Review 2020
Screen Recorder is one of Movavi’s best-known programs. Their advanced software for screen capture has an exceptionally user-friendly interface, built-in editing tools, and many more handy features. Movavi has proud of their product and they are constantly working to enhance its potential even further.
Movavi Screen Recorder can capture any type of screen activity and save it to any popular video format. No matter what you want to record: a screencast for a video tutorial, online video, Flash animation from a website, or a video chat with your family and friends, Screen Recorder will help you to record it as a high-quality video at a speed of up to 60 frames per second. Select one of the ready-made capture modes or adjust the settings manually. Save the result in most popular video formats.
Features of Movavi Screen Recorder
- Record video chats, screencasts, online video, and other kinds of screen activity
- Record sound from multiple audio devices simultaneously
- Take screenshots and edit them
- Highlight the cursor, set your own click sound, capture keyboard actions
- Save captured video in any popular media format
- Save videos in mere seconds in the SuperSpeed mode
- Share your creations online on YouTube or upload to Google Drive
You cannot expect software that is complete and fulfil all your needs. So if a particular program doesn’t have major flaws and can do a pretty good job, then you can rely on it. As most of the capture software offering you a free trial before you purchase it, you can take advantage of it.
New Key Features of Movavi Screen Recorder 11
The latest 2020 version of Movavi Screen Recorder boosts with a ton of new features that distinguishes it from the 14 and 15 version and even from basic Movavi Screen Recorder. The developers claim to make every change for the actual Movavi users. The users ask for improvements and the new version of Movavi Screen Recorder is made in mind with the requests.
Here are some of the most notable new features:
The updated Screen Recorder interface is radically different from its predecessor. New fonts, new colours, new control panels – pretty much everything has been upgraded. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Movavi introduced a short tutorial which will help you quickly familiarize yourself with our product. Take the look at Movavi tips when you first launch the program to check out all the changes we’ve made. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Saving & Converting:
While saving your recording, you’ll notice that we’ve completely changed the outline of this section. Movavi also changed the design of certain icons and moved to some settings. There is a new SuperSpeed button which lets you save your recording even faster. (Source: Movavi Blog)
The selection frame is no longer shown on the screen while recording in full-screen mode. When recording smaller areas of the screen, you’ll notice that the frame no longer blinks. You can ascertain that the recording mode is on by looking at the control panel. (Source: Movavi Blog)
The Scheduler works in a similar way to the previous version – you can still schedule your recording using a timer so that you can capture your screen at a later time. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Sharing via Messenger
Now you can send your videos to other users via WhatsApp, Telegram, or Skype directly from the program. A designated cloud sharing option is now available, too. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Supported Operating Systems
The program now supports Mac OS 10.9 and above and Windows 7 and later; support for Mac OS 10.8 and 10.7 as well as Windows XP and Vista has now been dropped. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Why Do You Need Screen Recorder at All?
Since you’re already here and reading about the latest update of Screen Recorder, it may be worth a reminder as to what this program can do for you and your business.
Screen recording software can really make your working life easier as long as your job involves using a computer. Not only can you capture your screen, but it can also capture footage from your webcam. Along with the image, it records both internal and external sounds, so Screen Recorder will come in handy for a number of different tasks and projects.
First, you can use the program to record lectures and webinars – both those you host and those you attend. For the latter, you will likely appreciate the delayed recording option, which can be set via the Scheduler. This tool allows you to record the material even if you didn’t make it to your computer in time for the live event.
Second, you can use it for recording online work meetings and calls. Doing this will help you remember all the points discussed as well as all the assignments you have to complete. Screen Recorder helps make your remote work meetings more effective.
Third, Screen Recorder is the perfect software for producing educational content such as how-tos, video game walkthroughs, and online seminars that require the use of virtual blackboards. (Source: Movavi Blog)
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Processor: Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1 GHz
- Display: 1024 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit colour
- RAM: 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Hard drive space: 280 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
Movavi PDF Editor is available in three different versions: Movavi PDF Editor 3 trial version, 1-year subscription, and a lifetime license.
- Free Trial: You can download the Movavi Screen Recorder 11 trial version from its official website. With the Movavi Free Trial version, you will be able to use the program free of charge for 7 days starting at the installation moment.
- 1-year license: For only $39.95 you can purchase the 1-year subscription version of Movavi Screen Recorder 11. It is fully functional and doesn’t have any restrictions. After a year you’ll need to renew your subscription.
- A lifetime license: This is a lifetime payment of $59.95, no monthly or yearly dues, and you can use it in one computer at a time. In other regards, it’s similar to a 1-year subscription.
What did we like about this Software?
- The user-friendly interface.
- Easy editing of the videos and annotations while recording.
- The videos can be manipulated easier using the Video Editor Suite.
- Its interface is available in 13 different languages.
What needs to be improved?
- More features like annotations, batch functions, and few more can be added.
- The interface is a bit slower.
Movavi Screen Recorder is a stunning product that can help to record your screen efficiently without much hassle.
It lets you view and edits your recorded videos without any hassle. Though the interface is a bit slower, it doesn’t bother the users much. You should give a try to this Screen Recorder.
What do you think about this software kindly tell us in the comment section below? For more reviews and tutorials Like Our Facebook Page or SUBSCRIBE Our YouTube Channel, you can also Follow Us on Twitter too for daily updates. Thanks