Movavi Photo Editor$44.95
User Friendly Interface7.0/10
- Support popular graphic formats
- User-friendly interface
- Useful photo editing filters
- A huge number of graphic effects in 13 categories
- Low system requirements
- Reduced functionality in free access
- No mobile version
- Fairly high price
- No organizational tools
- No sharing features
No doubt, you always expect professional photographers to click excellent photos that capture the mood of the moment and have no blemishes on them. If you need photo editing software for PC, this article about Movavi Photo Editor 6 can be useful for you. What is Movavi Photo Editor? What are its pros and cons? in this article, we will completely tell you Movavi Photo Editor 6 Review 2020 with complete Pros and Cons.
Movavi Photo Editor 6 Review 2020
Movavi Photo Editor offers a large number of tools that can perform simple tasks like cropping, offers filters and effects, as well as more complex ones, such as basic image retouching. It supports BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, JPEG + JPEG 2000, JPEG-LS, JPEG, as well as profile DPX, EXR, PAM, PBM, PCX, PGM, PPM, PTX, SGI, SunRasterfile, TruevisionTarga, network WebP, XBM, XFace and XWD. Though the picture editor offers a fairly large number of both professional and simple tools, they are located on a simple and intuitive interface.
With this smart and easy-to-use tool, you can easily make your pictures look their best. Adjust picture quality in one mouse click or tweak image parameters manually. Delete any unneeded elements from your photographs. Accidentally included objects, power lines, unwanted shadows, random people? Erase them all – large or small – with just a couple of clicks. Deleted objects will be replaced using content from neighbouring areas, making the image manipulation invisible. Use the clone tool for more precise editing like removing wrinkles and other skin blemishes.
Features of Movavi Photo Editor 6
- Delete unwanted objects from photos quickly and easily
- Replace image backgrounds in a snap
- Improve the quality of your photos automatically and manually
- Remove the digital noise from grainy pictures and make them sharper
- Crop, flip, resize, rotate and straighten pictures
- Retouch portraits and add makeup
- Insert captions and watermarks
- Restore old photographs: remove creases, scratches, and stains
- Work with images in almost any format
- Enjoy the intuitive interface
The Movavi Photo Editor trial version allows you to edit and save only 10 photos, then the service will ask you to subscribe and will limit functionality. You won’t find Movavi in Google Play and the App Store. Compared with Adobe photo editors, which are the standard, by the way, Movavi cost goes off the scale.
Screenshots of Movavi Photo Editor 6
Everything you need for quick and effective photo editing on Windows and Mac: enhance image quality, erase unwanted objects from photos, remove or change image backgrounds, retouch portraits, restore old photographs, add text or graphics to pictures. Movavi’s photo-editing technology will take care of any flaws in your photos.
The New Features of Movavi Photo Editor 6
The new version of Movavi Photo Editor is launched! The improvements which have introduced are all based on feedback from the Moavi users. Once again, the Movavi app proves to be better than it was yesterday. So, if you have ever considered testing out the trial version, right now may be the best time you could ever imagine.
The new functions which introduced in this release are as follows:
- Neuronetwork Enhancement
- Working with a Selected Area
- Basic Correction
- Deep Retouching
- Object Removal
- Text Over Photo
- Background Replacement
- Noise Removal
Let’s take a look one by one on all of these features which are described above. (Source: Movavi Blog)
What: The same automatic enhancement function you are probably already familiar with but in a much more advanced form. We have developed a new algorithm based on neural networks, which sounds a bit futuristic, but it really does work; now you can make your images look much more appealing with just one click.
Purpose: You can spend hours doing all your colour, contrast, and white balance adjustments manually. However, sometimes you just want to make the picture look a little more vibrant – and you don’t want to bother with the manual tweaking. Historically, instant enhancement hasn’t given you exactly what you want, so you’ve had to finalize the edit by yourself. We have done our best to make this function much more efficient so that it saves you time, as it should. (Source: Movavi Blog)
What: Now you can put your pictures into various frames and collages immediately after you’re done with your editing. Not only can you choose from many designs available in the app, but you can now also create your own customized frames in minutes.
Purpose: This option was requested by many of our users. Now they no longer need to download other apps for this feature – we’ve got everything in ours. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Work with a Selected Area
What: With the new toolset, you can now select a particular area of the shot and work solely with that section: tweak the colours, add contrast, and enhance saturation – the rest of the image will remain unchanged.
Purpose: This function gives you an endless number of opportunities to play around with your pictures. Make a person in the shot black and white and leave the background in colour, or leave the subject sharp and blur the rest. Or simply fix the darker parts of the picture without overtightening others. (Source: Movavi Blog)
A standard package of tools for fixing white balance, exposure, contrast, saturation, and many other parameters. These capabilities are the gold standard for every photo editing session. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Movavi Photo Editor has an incredibly diverse palette of retouching tools – you can literally transform the person in your shot into someone completely different. There are options to change hair and skin colour, apply makeup, experiment with the size of the eyes and the width of the face. There is even a separate tool for removing wrinkles. (Source: Movavi Blog)
No more annoying people in the background at famous tourist spots, no chaos in the flat, no unwanted objects in the shot – everything can be easily removed by clicking the Object Removal button. The rest is simple – select, click, delete. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Text Over Photo
A basic yet effective tool for adding titles, credits, quotes or whatever you fancy writing. Includes all standard settings for font, size, colour, opacity, etc. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Would you like to teleport yourself from the park next door to the magical forests of Middle Earth? This tool will do the job for you. Or so your audience will think when you try this Change Background tool on your shots. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Whether your shot was marred by poor lighting, unforeseen glare or old photo equipment, the Denoise tool will handle it. Select the option that applies to your situation, sit back and watch the program analyze and fix your problem. (Source: Movavi Blog)
These are not your average in-app filters. This is a whole unique library of various effects to make your images really stand out. Browse through each of the nine categories and choose your favourites first, otherwise, you’ll get lost each time looking through dozens of options. (Source: Movavi Blog)
A very special function that can help you save your oldest archive photos, including your grandparents’ wedding photographs. The program helps smooth out the damage caused by time. (Source: Movavi Blog)
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Processor: Intel®, AMD®, or compatible dual-core processor, 1.5 GHz
- Graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics 2000, NVIDIA® GeForce® series 8 and 8M, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600, AMD Radeon™ R600, Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330, Mobility FirePro™series, Radeon™ R5 M230 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- Display: 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit colour
- RAM: 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Hard drive space: 500 MB available hard disk space for installation, 1 GB for ongoing operations
- Disclaimer: Unfortunately, correct processing of large image files with dimensions greater than 6000×8000 pixels cannot be guaranteed.
Movavi PDF Editor is available in three different versions: Movavi PDF Editor 3 trial version, 1-year subscription, and a lifetime license.
- Free Trial: You can download the Movavi PHOTO Editor 6 trial version from its official website. With the Movavi Free Trial version, you will be able to use the program free of charge for 7 days starting at the installation moment.
- 1-year license: For only $44.95 you can purchase the 1-year subscription version of Movavi PHOTO Editor 6. It is fully functional and doesn’t have any restrictions. After a year you’ll need to renew your subscription.
- A lifetime license: This is a lifetime payment of $79.95, no monthly or yearly dues, and you can use it in one computer at a time. In other regards, it’s similar to a 1-year subscription.
What did we like about this Software?
- The user-friendly interface.
- Easy editing of the Photos.
- The photos can be manipulated easier than Photoshop.
- Its interface is available in two different languages – English and Russian.
- Affordable Pricing.
What needs to be improved?
- More features like annotations, batch functions, and few more can be added.
- The interface is a bit slower.
Watch the Video
Movavi PHOTO Editor is a stunning product that can help to edit your photos efficiently without much hassle.
It lets you view and edits the images without any hassle. Though the interface is a bit slower, it doesn’t bother the users much. You should give a try to this PHOTO editor.
What do you think about this software kindly tell us in the comment section below? For more reviews and tutorials Like Our Facebook Page or SUBSCRIBE Our YouTube Channel, you can also Follow Us on Twitter too for daily updates. Thanks