Movavi PDF Editor$29.95
- Doesn't eat up space and RAM.
- The interface is easy to understand.
- Tabbed structure like Browser.
- Has basic Editing Stuff.
- Best Alternative of Acrobat
- No Highlight option present.
- You can't leave a comment on specific areas of PDF.
- Do not User Friendly
- Not updated Regularly
- Low level quality
For a very long time, we all have been using Adobe Acrobat PDF for converting important documents into a standard file format for transferring it to companies and businesses. As we move forward and get more technologically advanced, many companies are heading to the needs of people about shortcomings of Adobe PDF. Movavi PDF Editor is a product of a similar requirement and has given a tough fight to Adobe PDF. In this article, we will completely tell you Movavi PDF Editor Review 2020 with complete Pros and Cons.
Movavi PDF Editor Review 2020
Movavi PDF Editor offers all features needed for processing and managing PDF documents.
PDF creation from scratch. Different PDF-editing modes (4-in-1 page arrangement, text editing, and object editing). Ready-to-use legal form templates. Electronic signature solutions. One-click file export and print output.
This app will help you at all stages of your work with PDFs – from creating individual elements to presenting finished materials.
Features of Movavi PDF Editor
- Compact. The Movavi PDF Editor application is only 31 MB.
- Easy-to-use. The tool offers a user-friendly interface, accessible even for beginners.
- Secure. The user’s personal information is completely safe at all times.
- Editing. Rotation, removal and rearranging of individual pages within a PDF file
- Converting. Merging and splitting of PDF files
- Images-to-pdf. Converting images into PDFs
- Documents. Extracting individual pages from PDF documents
- Affordable. Everything you want from PDF-editing software for just $4.95/month!
There is barely any learning curve associated with using the PDF Editor to rotate pages within a PDF file. The best part about Movavi PDF Editor is it downloads in just two minutes, and you are ready to run the software.
Screenshots of Movavi PDF Editor
Movavi PDF Editor lets you work with PDF documents quickly and easily. Edit presentations, create new projects, combine files in different formats, and much more! It’s a valuable work tool that will save you time and guarantees the security of your data.
Key Features of Updated version
Movavi just released the updated version of PDf Editor. This release includes many improvements and added more features. We are just providing you with some features so that you easily get the basic knowledge of its updated version.
On Movavi Blog they explained the following features:
- Fast Converting
- Easy to Get Started
- Faster Work
We are now explaining every feature one by one or you can completely read this updated version detail on Movavi Blog.
The new version of the program can convert a PDF into a DOC file, EPUB and TXT ebook format, JPEG or PNG image, and even HTML. Also added more options for converting files from other formats to PDF. You can turn any Microsoft Office files (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX) or bitmap graphics into the convenient PDF format. Plus, you can make a PDF from your EPUB or DjVu ebook file so that you can read them on any device.
Movavi PDF Editor supports both one-time and batch file conversions. And the best part is that you can even convert multiple files of different formats into one PDF at once – with no loss of quality! (Source: Movavi Blog)
Easy to Get Started
The launch screen has been updated. Movavi conducted hundreds of interviews and usability tests to learn which of the program tools people use most frequently and placed them on the main screen. Now, only the most important controls are there – the Recent Files panel and the New, Edit, Merge and Convert buttons. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Editing PDF files now takes even less time! Pages scroll faster in all modes, and combining files is quicker, too. (Source: Movavi Blog)
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Processor: Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1 GHz
- Graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics 2000, NVIDIA® GeForce® series 8 and 8M, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600, AMD Radeon™ R600, Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330, Mobility FirePro™series, Radeon™ R5 M230 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- Display: 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit colour
- RAM: 2 GB RAM for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Hard drive space: 75 MB available hard disk space for installation, 250 MB for ongoing operations
Movavi PDF Editor is available in three different versions: Movavi PDF Editor 3 trial version, 1-year subscription, and a lifetime license.
- Free Trial: You can download the Movavi PDF Editor 3 trial version from its official website. With the Movavi Free Trial version, you will be able to use the program free of charge for 7 days starting at the installation moment.
- 1-year license: For only $29.95 you can purchase the 1-year subscription version of Movavi PDF Editor 3. It is fully functional and doesn’t have any restrictions. After a year you’ll need to renew your subscription.
- A lifetime license: This is a lifetime payment of $39.95, no monthly or yearly dues, and you can use it in one computer at a time. In other regards, it’s similar to a 1-year subscription.
What we liked about this Software?
- The user-friendly interface.
- Easy editing of the PDF documents.
- The pages can be extracted from existing PDF documents.
- Its interface is available in two different languages – English and Russian.
- Affordable Pricing.
What needs to be improved?
- More features like annotations, batch functions, and few more can be added.
- The interface is a bit slower.
Movavi PDF Editor is a stunning product that can help to handle the PDF document efficiently without much hassle.
It lets you view and edits the PDF documents without any hassle. Though the interface is a bit slower, it doesn’t bother the users much. You should give a try to this PDF editor.
What do you think about this software kindly tell us in the comment section below? For more reviews and tutorials Like Our Facebook Page or SUBSCRIBE Our YouTube Channel, you can also Follow Us on Twitter too for daily updates. Thanks