Windows Updates are important for your Laptop/PC protection. These updates save your computer from hacking. But sometimes these updates upset us when we’re in the busy mode. Don’t worry we will tell you that how you can pause updates in Windows 10.
Sometimes we start our computer and we’re in hurry. But our computer starts to installing updates which takes a lot of time and we got angry and try to break out our computer. But we control our anger and wait when these updates will installed. This happens because Windows 10 consequently downloads refresh out of sight, which can be harsh on moderate or topped web. Luckily, there’s an approach to delay downloads from the order line. As In Windows calls attention to, Windows 10 doesn’t give you a simple method to delay downloads in the Settings application specifically. In this Article, we will help you to pause updates permanently or for some time. Without wasting your time let’s start how to pause these updates. Let’s start by watching the video.
If you don’t want to watch the video ignore this step and scroll down to read the full article with Pictures.
Pause From Setting:
- In this method, you can stop updates for limited time e.g, for 35 days. To do this you simply need to open Windows Setting from Start menu and Select Update & Security.
- When opened then move to Windows Update > Advanced options.
- In the Advanced options under Pause Updates and turn it into On.
Pause From Computer Management:
- You can pause updates from this method if updates are downloading or running. To do this Right Click on My Computer Icon and select Manage.
- From System Management goto Services and Applications > Services > Windows Updates. and right click and select disable.