Google has removed the “View Image” button from its Image Search results that had allowed anyone to quickly download the original image file while bypassing the host webpage. This is a step Google is taking to help protect photographers’ copyrights.
“Today we’re launching some changes on Google Images to help connect users and useful websites.
“This will include removing the View Image button. The Visit button remains, so users can see images in the context of the web-pages they’re on,” Google Search Liaison tweeted. After this change, everyone is worry that how can we download images from Google. Also Moving to other search engines like Bing and DuckDuckGo because these search engines and still providing this service.
However, we bring a trick for you that how can you get “View Image” Button back in your Search Result. For this, you need to install a third party Extension available both for Chrome and Firefox browsers. So let’s start that how to perform this trick.
- First of All Download & Install “View Image” Extension in your browser
- Download for ( Chrome Browser ) and for ( Firefox Browser ).
- When Installation Complete Go back to Google Search and Search some Query.
- Click on Images option and Open any Image.
- Here You will see that after installing this Extension we’re able to enjoy this feature.
- Check out the video if you have any confusion yet.
We hope so that you have enjoyed this tutorial and also learn that how to reactivate View Image option in Google Images search. If this method will not work please tell us in the comment section. — Thanks