How to Create Frozen Manipulation in Photoshop?
Welcome to another Photoshop Manipulation Tutorial. In this tutorial, We Gona Learn How to Create a Frozen Effect in Photoshop. Amazing Frozen Effect is Made with very Easy Steps. It is quite an involved process, and the video’s nearly 19 minutes long, but it’s very effective. Much of that time is taken up by accurately selecting around the objects you wish to make frozen Weather.
Watch Video Tutorial
- Select out your object with Pen Tool or Other Make Layer Mask or duplicate them onto a new layer.
- Set the Sky on Background and Adjust Color Balance.
- Now, Paste Jeep Background and Change Blending Mood to Multiply.
- Adjust Jeep with Transform.
- Make Ground With Solid Color.
- Add Smoke or Fog with Fog Brushes.
- Add Subject Up of all Background.
- Adjust Subject with Camera Raw Filter.
- Set Color Balance of Subject.
- Merge All Layers on Background.
- Re-Adjust Color Balance to Make One Color of All Things.
- Sharpen Photo.
- Its All Done.
Get Stock Images Down Here
Create a Duplicate Layer and Make Selection then make the layer mask
Create a New Document
Paste Photo We Selected in New Document
Put Sky on Background and Do Some Dark with Levels
Adjust Sky Colors with Hue
Out Wrangler on Background and Change Blending Mood to Multiply
Make Ground with Solid Colors. Select Color With Sky on Background.
Add Some Fog To Fix Subject with smoke brushes.
Get Smoke Brushes Link Up in Description
Add Smoke or Fog With Brushes and then Blur Them with Gaussian Blur.
Adjustment with Camera Raw filter. Never do the Same Do as Where Your Photo is Adjusted.
Adding Subject Shadow you can see in the picture
Add Shadow to Legs Make them Some Darker. Add Gradient and Create Clipping mask on Subject Layer.
Add Light Effect and Change Blending Mood to Screen. Make Duplicate Layer and Put it Above the Boy.
Adjust Color With Hue.
Fix Colors With Channel Mixer. Use it to make Same Colors in all Things.
Set Blue Channel Highlights With Curves Blue Channel.
Set Hairs With Warp Tool. Make Hairs Selection With Shift Key.
Add Back Light to Car.
Add Frozen Text.
Merge All the Layers with CTRL+Shift+E
Brighten Face and Clear Face Spots.
Add Shadows & Highlights