Learn Double Exposure Effect Photoshop
In this tutorial, we going to create a Special Double Exposure effect with Photoshop. Read below to Understand Easily.
- Just Open Your Image in Photoshop.
- Create Selection of Yourself with Pen Selection tool or with Another tool.
- Create a New Document with 300 dpi Resolution and 1280*720 Size or Create As Your Need.
- Now Select an Awesome Image Which you Like to add in Double Exposure. Open it in Photoshop.
- Put Your Image on Document we Created.
- Load Selection go to up > Select>Load Selection> Selection is Created.
- Now go to the Background and Select all Ctrl+A Copy Layer Ctrl+C and Go back to document.
- Paste in Created Selection Press >> Ctrl+Shift+Alt+V > Our Document is Paste into or Image and a Mask is Created.
- Now Create a Duplicate layer of your image and Put this duplicate layer on top and Change Blending mood to Soft Light.
- Just Remove Some Areas and Make Background Visible from Somewhere.
- Now Click on Background Mask and Make Sure White Color is Selected and Remove Background From Side of Your Face.
- If It is Adjust with your background then well otherwise Press Ctrl+U and Make Saturation Some Low.
- Our Double Exposure Effect is Created.
- To Learn More on pdf tutorial / Watch Video Tutorial.
Watch Video Tutorial