When we shoot or record a video we need a video editing software which solves our problem. But when we search for software’s there are much software’s which are available in the market. Choosing the best software is a great practice. We find a simple, lightweight but powerful software for you and its name is Wondershare Filmora. It is the best software for non-editor in this article we will discuss the pros and cons of it.
What is Filmora?
Filmora is a video editing Software which is developed by Wondershare Company. Filmora is the upgraded version of Wondershare Video Editor 5.1.1 and is the best alternate for #AdobePremierePro and #AdobeAfterEffects you can edit your videos up to 40% in this single software, It means it is a very powerful software which can promote your videos in a Professional Life. You can Record your videos by using screen recorder, webcam and voice-over by using this software. It has the whole thing you want to make extremely good motion pictures but leaves out a number of the advanced capabilities.
About Wondershare Company
Interactions with technology should be simple and meaningful. Wondershare has built a community based on innovative thinking and creative solutions.
The layout of Wondershare Filmora Video Editor
The basic Layout of Wondershare Filmora Video Editor is very simple. In this section, we will take a look at its UI. Let’s see what included in this simple but powerful software.
Like every software, Filmora has its own menu bar which included importing/exporting it’s videos and recording screen etc. The main categories of its menu bar as follows:
- File (Which use to open, save and import media in Media files. It also included to record screen.)
- Edit (Which is used to edit the video. )
- Export (This menu uses to Export our project to see the others.)
- Register (We need to register and activate our software. Otherwise an overlay will be added to your video.)
Other menu includes some of its extra functions. This included Save, More Effects, Message and Light Skin. This is the common menu of Filmora which also appear when we launch our program.
Video Editing Tools
This is the main area of Filmora Video Editor. In this section, we use tools to edit our videos. This section has many tools and it also provides basic video functionality to make our videos more awesome. Let’s take a look at this section what it provides to us.
- Media (This section contains all our media e.g, videos, audios and music etc.)
- Music (Filmora provide us with some free kinds of music. In this section we can choose music from its collection. It also provide free sounds to make the video more attractive.)
- Text/Credit (If we need to add opener and closer in our video then this section will help us. In this section we can add social media links, credits and titles etc.)
- Filters (When we post on Instagram then there are many filters to make the post better. Like that Filmora has a number of filters to make our video more excellent. We can also make custom filters in this section.)
- Overlays (Overlays section allow us to add some great overlays to our videos)
- Elements (If you want to add some emojis and other great content on your videos then this section will help you to create an awesome video.)
- Split Screen (Split screen is a great feature of Filmora video editor and I also like it. This feature will dive your video in two or different pieces. Filmora provides its built-in Split Screen templates but we can make our own.)
- Export (When our video or project is completed then Export your video through this function. Exporting a video in Filmora is very simple and easy.)
Basic tools area includes some extra functions. In this section, we can Blur, Crop, Patch & Zoom and Freeze our frames in our video. It also includes removing Chroma or green screen effect. It is a very powerful section for editing video.
Video Editing Area
This is the main area where our video will be added. In this section or area, our video is being modified. We can add text, overlays, elements and music in this section. This section is the main part of Filmora video editor. Customizing the video in this section is very easy and efficient.
If we talk about to its Pricing then it is available in many price categories. It is available for both commercial and personal use. It also has special pricing for Students and teachers. It price mostly start from $39.99/yr and goes up to $179.97 you can also Download and Check Pricing of Filmora From its website.
PROS / This video software is simple for anybody to learn, regardless of whether they’ve never altered the video.
CONS / It doesn’t have a number of the superior options we look for, like closed captions and a surround sound configurator. It additionally takes a good deal of time to export video in place of others software.
VERDICT / it is an awesome desire for informal and novice customers, however, video editing veterans can also need extra control over their projects than this software program can provide.
Because this software is geared in the direction of the informal user, it lacks several of the equipment we look for in the pleasant video enhancing the software. As an example, you can not create closed captions for the listening to impaired, import and edit 360-degree video, tune moving gadgets or configure your audio for surround sound. While you may create DVDs with this software, you cannot upload a menu to your disc.